Castor oil is obtained from the seeds of castor oil, which is also known under the names of Wunderbaum and Ricinus communis. It has a transparent to yellowish color.
Pure castor oil is a product of the seeds of the miracle tree, which is native to North Africa and West Asia. Cold-pressed castor oil is an excellent care product for intensively regenerating and strengthening hair, eyelashes as well as eyebrows and nails and promoting growth.
In addition to being used as a laxative, castor oil is primarily used as a care product. It has proven to be the best skin care product because it has various ingredients that can smooth dry and cracked skin areas again.
- Castor oil is a thick, transparent to slightly yellowish oil.
- It has a faint and characteristic smell.
- Castor oil is flammable and the flash point is 229 ° C.
- It decomposes at temperatures above 250 ° C. Castor oil thickens in the air without hardening. (It does not solidify in thin films, it is not a “drying” oil.)
- It is well soluble in chloroform, ethanol, ether and glacial acetic acid.
- Castor oil consists of 80–89% glyceride from ricinoleic acid. (Cause of the laxative effect after ingestion.)
- The oil has a shelf life of six to eight months. (It should be stored in a brown medicine bottle at room temperature.)
Brand: Pure Castor Oil
Country of origin: Cameroon
Contact name: Ksnacks
Contact address: Douala Cameroon
No liability is accepted for the above information. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in each individual case, only these are binding. The product design may differ from the picture.