Revocation policy for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days (14) without giving any reason.
According to Section 312g Paragraph 2 No. 2 BGB, perishable goods are excluded from the scope of the right of withdrawal for reasons of hygiene and food law. According to Section 2 (2) LMHV, a foodstuff is perishable “which, from a microbiological point of view, is easily perishable within a short period of time and whose marketability can only be maintained if certain temperatures or other conditions are observed”. Dairy products, meat, fruit, vegetables and similar foods perish quickly.
According to Section 312g Paragraph 2 No. 3 BGB, ready meals (e.g. fresh ready meals to be warmed up, ready baked goods packed in protective film, canned goods, etc.) that have already been opened by the consumer for test purposes or have been damaged in their protective outer packaging in any other way , excluded from the scope of the right of withdrawal. Only goods in sealed, unopened and undamaged packages are included in the right of withdrawal.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- where you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered in a single order , or
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Afrosmartshop, Calwer Str. 8/1, 75395 Ostelsheim, Germany, telephone number: +4970334064037, e-mail address: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Afrosmartshop, Calwer Str. 8/1, 75395 Ostelsheim, Germany
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been broken after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.